The Data Controller
The Data Controller of your personal data is Greenfields Sienkiewicz Sp. k., with its registered seat at ul. Ślężna 148, 53-111 Wrocław; NIP /National Tax Identification Number/ 899 274 26 47; Regon /National Business Registry Number/: 022125374; KRS /National Court Register/: 0000994905.
The Data Controller has designated a Data Protection Officer in the person of Przemysław Sienkiewicz. For any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
The Scope, Objectives, and Legal Basis for Data Processing
As we enable contact through a contact form, online chat, or brief on the green-fields.pl website, we process your personal data: name, email address, website address, phone number, company information, and enquiry content. Processing is necessary for actions taken at the request of the data subject, e.g., presenting our offer, answering questions, etc. Personal data obtained in other ways (by phone, email, etc.), are also processed solely for the purpose for which they were provided and for the time necessary to achieve that purpose. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before entering into a contract. In the case of a planned change in the purpose of processing, we always ask the data owner for consent and inform about the changing conditions of data processing.
- Google Analytics (cookie controller: Google Inc., based in the USA),
- Google Ads (cookie controller: Google Ireland Limited, based in Ireland),
- Google Optimize (controller: Google Ireland Limited, based in Ireland),
- Google Tag Manager (controller: Google Ireland Limited, based in Ireland),
- Hotjar (cookie controller: Hotjar Limited, based in Malta),
- Facebook (cookie controller: Facebook Ireland Ltd., based in Ireland),
- Microsoft Clarity (cookie controller: Microsoft Co., based in the USA),
- Leadfeeder (cookie controller: Leadfeeder, based in Helsinki, Finland).
You can independently change cookie settings at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to your device. Changes can be made through your web browser settings. These settings can be changed to block automatic cookie handling or to inform you each time cookies are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in your web browser settings.
You can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in your web browser.
To display personalized ads, we perform profiling based on the following principles:
- We also use remarketing on Facebook.com, which displays ads to people who have visited our site or are similar to such a group of people based on cookies collected by Facebook on our site. Facebook analyses information shared by users on the portal, Facebook account data, and activity on websites and apps outside of Facebook for the purpose to create similar target groups.
- As the administrator of the fan page at https://www.facebook.com/greenfields.agencja.interaktywna/, we have access to anonymous statistical data about people visiting this page using the "Facebook Insights" function provided to us by Facebook. These data are collected through cookies, each containing a unique user code. We use these data for demographic, geographic, and behavioural targeting of advertising campaigns on Facebook. You can manage your advertising preferences on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/help/1075880512458213/
- We use Gmail Sponsored Promotions displayed in Google Gmail mail. We direct them remarketing-wise to people visiting our site, as well as based on keywords that the Google system matches to user interests and based on interests—to people who are actively seeking information about products and services. If you want to opt out of personalized Gmail ads based on personal data, you can do so at: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
In all the above-mentioned advertising systems, we also match ads based on demographic and location criteria.
- For analytical purposes, we also use the Google Analytics tool, which collects information about your behaviour on our site through cookies. You can delete your cookie-related data from our database by installing a browser add-on from this page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. User and event data on our site are stored on Google Analytics servers.
Transfer of Personal Data
- Service Providers
We transfer your personal data to service providers that we use to run the website and process orders. Depending on the situation, the service providers to whom we transfer your personal data are either processors or controllers. We use providers who process your personal data solely on our instructions. They provide us with hosting services based on entrustment, courier, postal, legal and debt collection, and banking services. We use providers who do not act solely on our instructions and independently determine the purposes and methods of using your personal data.
- State Authorities
We disclose your personal data only upon the request of authorized state authorities. The Controller stores your personal data for a period no longer than necessary to prepare a personalized offer or answer other enquiries and to enable the Controller to fulfil his obligations. You can delete your data at any time.
Your Rights Related to Data Processing
You have the right to:
- access your personal data,
- rectify your personal data,
- delete your personal data,
- restrict the processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- withdraw previously given consent to the processing of personal data.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us with a request related to the exercise of the above-mentioned rights, we will respond to this request promptly, but no later than within a month of its receipt. However, if—due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests—we cannot fulfil your request within a month, we will fulfil it within the next two months, previously informing about the extension of the deadline.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data by Greenfields Sienkiewicz Sp. k. violates the provisions of applicable law.
Security of Your Data
As the Data Controller, we make every effort to ensure the security of your personal data.
We commit to: securing data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, ensuring control over the correctness of data processing, taking special care to ensure that persons authorized to process these data keep them confidential, even after the completion of the service, maintaining documentation describing the method of processing entrusted personal data and technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of these data, ensuring that devices, IT and telecommunications systems used for personal data processing are properly secured.